|7 دي 1391||افتتاح وبسایت جدید باشگاه کوهنوردی تهران|
|5 دي 1391||گزارش دهمین نشست تشکیل اتحادیه باشگاهها و گروههای کوهنوردی ـ ۱۳۹۱٫۹٫۲۹|
|2 دي 1391||گزارش برنامه صعود برج ترانگو|
|20 آذر 1391||آغاز به کار هفتمین دوره "طرح ستاد اطلاع رسانی و پیشگیری از حوادث کوهستان"|
|20 آذر 1391||اسامی پذیرفته شدگان دوره تئوری سازمان - ویژه مربیگری درجه 3|
|19 آذر 1391||گزارش نهمین نشست تشکیل اتحادیه باشگاهها و گروههای کوهنوردی ـ ۱۳۹۱٫۹٫۱۵|
address : unit 30-floor 4- building 110 - on the corner of markazi cinema-enghelab sq-teh-iran
tel: +98 21 66 56 14 08
+98 21 66 56 14 09
Fax: +98 21 66 56 49 14
An introduction Of Tehran Climbing Party
Before the 1980s, due to the attempt of a group of mountain-climbers of the board of Tehran province, an organization of sports fans and environmentalists was constituted which continued its activities until 1983, and after that a branch of that called the Tehran Climbing Party was founded.
The members of the founding board of the party are as follows:
1. Seyyed Reza Karimi
2. Rafi Beheshti
3. Ghasem Fakharnejad
4. Foroozan Ziyadloo
5. Fereydoon Lesantiz
6. Ghorbanali Arabchi
7. Majid Elmi
8. The late Shahriyar Amir Salmiyani
In April 4, 1983 the articles of association and executive regulation were regulated and ratified in the board of Tehran province. The earlier meetings of the group were held in Esteghlal and Hejjab clubs, and some times in the houses of the team members.
It was not until 1986 that the mountain-climbing federation allocated a room on the second floor of the mosque of Shahid Shiroodi Stadium to the team. Finally, after the objections of other groups of the province that did not have a suitable place, the team left there and continued its sports activities in Takaavar Club located on the southwest of Basij park from 1992 to 2006.
Since the fall of 2006, the meetings of the Tehran Climbing Party have been held on Tuesdays in Mehr Hall in the center of public assemblages located on Ostad Nejatollahi St. on the corner of Varshow St.
The Tehran Climbing Party regulates its six month sports calendar every year in Farvardin and Mehr on the basis of the comments and suggestions of the members in holidays, and publishes its annual performance calendar at the end of every year.
The symbol of the team is inspired by nature and designed as a circle whose internal view is mountain range, and on whose margin is imprinted the name of the board of Tehran province and Tehran Climbing Party.
Cultural and social activities
1. Since its foundation up until now, this team has registered 270 people, and it has 70 active members.
2. One of its outstanding cultural activities is the publication of Owj quarterly, which has been published with the circulation of 150 twenty page copies at the beginning of each season. But unfortunately, because it has not been financially, it has been published only up to 13th issue.
3. Close cooperation with cultural and sports publishers, the result of which is the book entitled, the mountains of the IRAN by Mr.Kasraieyan.
4. Also in 1992, due to the attempt of the team members, the first environmentalist work, including tree planting in the mountains, was planned and put to practice, and since the foundation of the environment committee of the mountain in all the general environmental plans, and the performance of cultural, competitive programs, Armaghan-e Koohestan on various mountainous routs of Tehran during 1995 and 1997 under the supervision of the physical education of the east of Tehran, bear witness to this fact.
5. Active and extensive participation in planning and performance of plans for ascending mount Sichal on the occasion of the commemoration of Shahid Shahabadi in 1997.
6. Planning and commemoration of the day of mountain-climber in Darband region in the years 1999 and 2000.
7. Success in forging a close and continual relationship with over 80 teams of mountain-climbing federation, and the performance of common programs with other mountain-climbing teams, universities, governmental offices and environmental organizations.
8. Participation in the construction of the first artificial wall for rock-climbing in Shahid Shiroodi Stadium, building deceased Amiri trench, installing bars on Tochal rout, reconstruction of the trench Gholleh-Naz, the trench of northeast of Damaavand, and Shervin.
9. Participation in planning and performance of the commemoration of the 20th anniversary of ascending mount "Manasloo" by IRAN and Japan in 1998.
10. Reconstruction of the trench Kooh-e Naz in 2000.
Technical and Sports Activities;
With the good will of the board of the team officials as to the performance of the technical programs, special policies were adopted so that more activities could take place in the performance of the technical programs.
The most important of such activities are as follows;
1. From 1987 to 1970, with the recommendation of the mountain-climbing federation, the location and the mapping of Zardkooh region was carried out, and during the different seasons of the year, the mounts Koloonchi, Shah Shahidan, Hafttanaan, and other mountains of the region were located and conquered.
2. Ascending various mountains and several ridges in the regions of cultural Alborz, Zagrus, Hamedan, Kerman, and other parts of the country in different atmospheric conditions and in each season of the year.
3. Doing daily fast ascents such as the continual fast ascents of mount Damaavand.
4. Participation in holding various official and non-official training and coaching courses for rock-climbing, ice-climbing, cave- climbing, mountain-climbing, relief and rescue.
5. Ascending the foreign mountains such as Ararat, Klimanjaroo, Fujiyama, and mount Communism.
6. Becoming the champion in nationwide rock-climbing during the years 1992 to 1994 by Naser Soroor Masooleh.
7. Remarkable activity in the bicycling committee of mountain. The most important of these activities include:
The first crossing of the central desert of IRAN, Varaamin-Kashan rout in 1997, Zanjan-Masooleh in 2000, around Gheshm island and mount Damaavand in 2000.
8. Participation of the members in various camps of the national team during the years 1374 to 1378.
9. The winter ascent of "Shaakhak" rout of Alamkooh in 1994, and "Gordeh Almanha" in 1991.
10. Ascending the short and high mountains of the country in various seasons and atmospheric conditions, such as Shemshak, Asoon, Band Yakhchal, Lajoor, Bistoon, and Alam kooh.
11. Reconstruction of routs, workshops and making maps of opened routs.
12. In the last meeting of the general assembly which was held in Shahrivar 2006 to choose the members of the board of officials, the new board of officials was chosen for two years whose members are as follows;
a. saeid mirjalali (chief executive officer)
b. hamid nazouri (financial official)
c. ali nasiri (technical official)
d. masoud mohammadi (executive official & the team's supervisor)
e. abolfazl zamani (public relations official)